Friday, April 28, 2006

Kate Beckinsale, Jennie Garth And Katy Perry

Kate Beckinsale Jennie Garth  Katy Perry Pictures

People have been asking me what it takes to qualify for a Rotten Tuna post and well, it’s easy - when a normally hot celebrity goes out looking like a dumpy chick, that pisses me off more than life itself. So no, ugly chicks do not qualify, they’re rotten all the time. Anyway, back to the task at hand. Just one day after I called her the hottest MILF ever, Kate Beckinsale goes out looking like this. Girl’s making me look bad and I don’t appreciate it. It pains me to put her here but what she’s wearing pains me more.

Secondly, we got Jennie Garth! Hmm, I wonder why no one cares about her anymore…

And lastly, Katy Perry. Just kidding. That was a joke. She’s always rotten.

Kate Beckinsale Jennie Garth  Katy Perry Pictures Kate Beckinsale Jennie Garth  Katy Perry Pictures Kate Beckinsale Jennie Garth  Katy Perry Pictures

Kate Beckinsale Jennie Garth  Katy Perry Pictures Kate Beckinsale Jennie Garth  Katy Perry Pictures Kate Beckinsale Jennie Garth  Katy Perry Pictures

Kate Beckinsale Jennie Garth  Katy Perry Pictures Kate Beckinsale Jennie Garth  Katy Perry Pictures Kate Beckinsale Jennie Garth  Katy Perry Pictures

No comments: